Considering a career in early learning?
We think that’s a great idea! This is why…
- It’s a job with impact, so you can bring learning to life and help young minds grow
- Earn while you learn, with real world experiences
- It’s a growing sector, offering great job security and many career pathways options
- Our size and scale means you find opportunities across Australia, so you can go wherever your heart leads….
Where to begin
We know there is a lot of uncertainty in the world right now, and we want you to feel confident that if you start your career journey with G8 Education – we will be there to help you grow and feel confident in whichever pathway you choose to pursue.
We’re in the unique position of offering traineeships to eligible Team Members, which is often a great option as it allows you to work and study towards your qualifications at the same time.
Once you start your career, there is a world of possibilities and many pathways for our trainees.
Below is an example of a typical career pathway at G8 Education.
What's in it for you?
- Study with a leading registered training organisation to become a Cert III qualified early learning educator
- Earn while you learn
- Receive a nationally recognized and accredited qualification
- Receive support from G8’s own Study Pathways Team
- Work with sector-leading educators and professionals
- Receive weekly paid rostered study time hours
- Plus so much more! Click here to read about our awesome discounts, benefits and development opportunities
This is just the beginning. From here, you may have the option to continue your studies by completing your Diploma in Early Learning and then your Bachelor in Early Learning, opening up a world of possibilities!
We also offer work placement and work experience opportunities across our network for students who are still at school. To speak with one of our friendly Centre Managers at a centre near you, click here.
What you need to succeed
No prior experience or qualifications are required to join G8 Education; however, the following attributes will set you up for success:
- A willingness and motivation to learn and complete your studies
- Enthusiasm to drive your career forward
- Your commitment to developing children and fostering their potential