Considering a career in early learning at G8 Education?
We think that’s a great idea! This is why…
- It’s a job with impact, so you can bring learning to life and help young minds grow
- There’s a world of opportunity, plus many pathways to support your own growth and development
- It’s a growing sector, offering great job security
- You can earn while you learn
- We have over 470 centres across Australia, chances are you will find an opportunity right on your doorstep!
- We offer flexible working arrangements, plus there is no weekend work!
Where to begin
We know you might be new to the world of early learning, and it can be difficult to understand where to begin.
At G8 Education, we’re in the unique position of offering traineeships, which is often a great option as it allows you to work and study towards your qualification at the same time.
At completion of your study, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Support the implementation of an approved learning framework.
- Ensure the health and safety of children
- Foster individual development and wellbeing.
Click here to find out more about the opportunities to earn and learn at G8 Education
What you need to succeed
No prior experience or qualifications are required to join G8 Education; however, the following attributes will set you up for success:
- A willingness and motivation to learn and complete your studies
- Enthusiasm to drive your career forward
- Your commitment to developing children and fostering their potential
- A friendly and personable demeanour
The benefits and rewards
At G8 Education, our people are our greatest asset and we work hard to make sure we attract and retain the best, most passionate team members.
Read more about our awesome discounts, benefits and development opportunities.
To find out more about our exciting opportunities with G8 Education please enquire here and we will reach back to you within 24h
Recruitment Contact Number: (07) 5581 5480
Recruitment Email: firstname.lastname@example.org