Are you a passionate Early Childhood Teacher looking for a career pathway with a sector leading early education care provider? G8 Education recognises the time and effort it takes to achieve a Bachelor level qualification in early childhood. All teachers at G8 Education centres enjoy an above award salary that reflects their professional capabilities and the inspiration they bring to our children and families every day. As highly respected teaching professionals we are excited to share our compelling Total Pay & Benefits program that celebrates and rewards you. Join our family of first-class teachers at G8 Education.
Join the G8 Education team as an Early Childhood Teacher and you’ll receive:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Compelling Bonus program paid Quarterly & Annually
- CPD Accredited Development Program exclusively for our Teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care for team members and 25% discount for their families
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health & wellness programs
- Annual complimentary flu shots
- On-going investment in learning and development and opportunities for career development
- Access to a national network of about 500 centres and 11000 employees
- Ability to shape the learning pedagogy and make a difference in teaching the future generation
9 Oct 2019.
G8 Education today announced a flagship Bachelor Scholarship program that will enable it to meet teacher to student ratios which almost double from next year. The full scholarship includes partnerships with Macquarie University, La Trobe University and Queensland University of Technology, a $15,000 study bonus, mentoring, workshops, and paid study time for educators working within one of G8’s 500-plus centres.
Please follow the link above for the full press release