G8 Education is a growing, successful and sustainable organisation. G8 Education Limited is the largest ASX listed childcare provider and is currently in the top 200 listed companies in Australia. We are a leading provider of quality care and education facilities across Australia and Singapore through a range of well-respected and recognised brands.We have achieved our success through strong year on year growth and strategic acquisitions.
We have a strong focus on the early learning framework and seek to achieve this through our mission – We aim to be Australia’s number 1 leading provider of high quality, developmental and educational child care services. Our objective is to achieve this through:
- A portfolio of outstanding early childhood education brands
- A focus on the importance of early childhood education
- By making good Centres great through focusing on outstanding early childhood education management
The foundation of our mission is achieved through our 4 pillars:
- Employees – To commit to employee development and a rewarding culture which will ensure an engaged and driven workforce
- Quality Education & Care – To nurture and develop children’s minds, social skills and confidence in a safe and stimulating environment
- Profitability – To grow and derive value for shareholders through innovative services, systems and management. Our profits are reinvested back into our Centres and we offer generous equipment and resource budgets.
- Community – To be responsive to local families and deliver upon community expectations.
There are many diverse brands under the G8 Education banner, allowing us to provide several quality options to Australian Families and Employees. No two G8 Education Centres are the same.
Our outstanding centres are located in:
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- Western Australia
- South Australia
If you are a high achieving, excellent performing Educator, the opportunity for travel and transfer is endless!